Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

First Steam Greenlight Selections

Valve announces the first 10 titles being added to Steam thanks to the new Steam Greenlight program, saying they will be released independently in the months ahead. "The Steam community rallied around these titles and made them the clear choice for the first set of titles to launch out of Greenlight," said Anna Sweet of Valve. "Since launch, hundreds of titles have been submitted, with more coming in every day. We expect to be announcing more titles coming to Steam via Greenlight soon." Here are the ten honorees:

• Black Mesa
  • Cry of Fear
  • Dream
  • Heroes & Generals
  • Kenshi
  • McPixel
  • No More Room in Hell
  • Project Zomboid
  • Routine
  • Towns

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

43. Re: First Steam Greenlight Selections Sep 12, 2012, 11:59 pnag

Mad Max RW wrote on Sep 19, 2005:
u]
Over-ambitious mod teams that will NEVER EVER EVER be released. Half Life 2, and every single "next big thing" FPS is plagued with them. Case in point, Black Mesa: Source. There's a better chance of seeing Half Life 6 before this sorry heap. The farce that is BM:S is cleverly hidden behind a website I guarantee has had more hours of work put into it than the actual mod. There's a handful of decent screenshots. But these guys bit off way more than they can chew. I almost feel sick at how much the HL community gushes over it. It's like watching people about to get executed and they have no idea what's happening.

Sad, isn't it? He did a really nice job on the AvP mod, but I guess the attention he garnered wasn't enough. He's had a vendetta against the Black Mesa team for a loooong time.

If you disagreed with him, you were attacking him. Sad.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo