Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

My toe is much better this morning, and I'm pretty positive it isn't broken: In fact yesterday I looked up "turf toe" to see if maybe I could claim to have this, since that seems athletic, but it sounds like that's the result of a hyperextension more than an impact, so I'm stuck with "stubbed." Speaking of impact, with MrsBlue commuting to Manhattan again, I am being re-introduced to the joys of sharing the road with morning commuters as I drop her at the train. We haven't had any cool near misses yet, but that's not for lack of trying: The traffic signal at the main intersection we use has been broken since the weekend, and is just constantly flashing red. As any driver should know, this makes this a four-way stop. Unfortunately, we don't just have *any* drivers around here, as I have not yet seen a single driver (other than myself) stop for it, and it's only through sheer dumb luck that there hasn't been a serious collision there yet.

Lucky Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Undermountain.
Stories: "The Office" To Wrap After Nine Seasons.
Drought makes it easier for police to spot pot plants. Thanks brother19.
ABC Is Moving Jimmy Kimmel Into the 11:35 Late-Night Battle with Leno, Letterman.
Science: Antarctic ice sheets may have changed the planetís heartbeat.
Images: I got all of the typical tall questions when I first started working at Starbucks.
Media: TOYOTA GT86: The Real Deal Advert - Full Version. Thanks Devicer.
LEAKED Official Apple iPhone 5 Promo Video.
This Is Why You Don't Give A Teenager A BMW M3 And A GoPro.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 22, 2012, 11:59 Creston

Commute to Manhattan? How long does that take her, Blue? It must take forever?

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo