Ubisoft announces Raven Strike
, a second DLC pack for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
coming to the console editions of the shooter sequel next month and to the PC edition at an unannounced later date. Here are the details:
WHAT: Today Ubisoft announced the Raven Strike DLC pack, the second Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC package. A throwback to traditional Ghost Recon gameplay, Raven Strike features larger maps, complex missions and an increased level of difficulty. It contains three campaign missions and a new Guerilla Mode map, each playable with up to four players. Raven Strike will be available on September 11th for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. It will be available on Windows PC at a later date.
Additionally, Ubisoft disclosed that the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier development team is hard at work on further DLC content planned for release later this fall.
Raven Strike DLC content includes:
3 new missions in Campaign Mode
- Secure Dawn: a foggy marsh in Kazakhstan where the Ghosts will not be allowed access to advanced technology (no optical camouflage, drone or sensor grenade)
- Cold Walker: a train depot on the Russian countryside
- Argent Thunder: a nighttime urban setting in Moscow
1 new map in Guerrilla Mode
- Sawmill: face 50 waves of enemies on a foggy Russian countryside
Raven Strike will be available for purchase for 1200 Microsoft points on Xbox Live or $14.99 on the PlayStation Network. It can be pre-ordered at GameStop and Best Buy.
- September 11, 2012 for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system