Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

C&C Generals 2 Becoming F2P Command & Conquer

EA announces Command & Conquer, a new free-to-play online strategy game (which they are calling a "destination"), saying this will now include the BioWare-developed project originally announced as Command & Conquer Generals 2. This is to launch next year, and they are currently signing up beta testers on this site, where they have more details, and this new trailer. Here's word:

An all-out war rages in Command & Conquer, as players take control of multiple factions, compete for resources, build up operation bases and lead massive batteries of tanks, soldiers and aircrafts into battle. With incredibly detailed units, fully destructible environments, dynamic physics and exhilarating visual effects, Command & Conquer is poised to re-define what gamers expect from a strategy game. Heralding feedback driven design, Command & Conquer will evolve and develop with an expanding array of new content based on community response.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

65. Re: C&C Generals 2 Becoming F2P Command & Conquer Aug 16, 2012, 20:59 eRe4s3r

Sepharo wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 20:12:
I guess I'm a bit odd in that I'm very competitive (if you aren't first you're last) in MP but in SP I go for the very story heavy Adventure games. I'm not really a big fan of co-op because I'm always worried that I'm holding someone back or that they're holding me back. My friends sit on vent all day long whether or not they're playing games but I feel like I'm always looking for an excuse to get the mic away from me. I'm not that way face-to-face but something about games and the internet make me uncomfortable with being social. Probably has to do with excessive forum'ing where I have all the time in the world to express myself. yes, yes, all the time in the world but look at your shitty posts!

Same here, MIC and Voice is the first thing I disable whenever I play anywhere. I don't like to talk to strangers on the web, for strange reasons... and especially not when gaming.. reminds me too much of working ...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo