Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gatherings & Competitions

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

73. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 04:54 netnerd85

RailWizard wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 00:02:
People are killed because of their race and religion faaaar more than any other groups. They also like to have their little 'safe' groups, and I disagree with that too. Thanks for asking.
Eirikrautha is an idiot but you are a dangerous human being. You hate everyone different to yourself. Let me guess, white male in your 40's?

Your opinions are deeply embedded and no amount of facts written on a screen will ever change your mind. The only thing that will change your mind, hopefully, is an event in your life such as your daughter marrying a black man or your son turning out to be gay.

I don't know you but given what you have said on these posts indicate you are indeed a very dangerous human being. Not because of any physical harm you may cause but because of your thought patterns.

RailWizard wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 21:58:
netnerd85 wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 13:23:
You are missing the point. Being black is normal. Being gay is normal. They happen naturally through no control of the human being. Following a religion is your choice. Being gay is not a choice. Once you realise that the rest falls into place.

I think you mean, once you decide to believe that. aka brainwash yourself.

"Being black is normal." You are 100% correct there. This is provable.

"Being gay is normal. & Being gay is not a choice." Wrong. I don't care what anyone says, you or the egghead community. If you insist that it is, let's see the proof. Show me the 'gay gene'. You can't because it's bullshit.
There are other sexual orientations that would like their time in the sun too, but they are ALL deemed to be mental sickness and all you flappy heads just nod like the zombies you are. But we'll just give homosexuality the pass because.......well, just because. Great. The best reason seems to be "it's been around a long time". So fucking what? So have all the others.
In case you are open to any reasoning:

You can watch a documentary that goes into what makes a person gay here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m27Awmlgi38

No one chooses to be attracted to the same sex. I assume you are attracted to the opposite sex? did you choose that? You only choose to engage in sexual activities no those you are attracted to.

I have no idea where you got the idea that the best reason for treating homosexuals with equality as other human beings because "it's been around a long time" from? seriously do tell me? I've never heard that one before. It's naturally occurring, happening in NO LESS than 11% of the worlds population.

RailWizard wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 02:21:
That must be some good kool-aid. Go ahead and keep preaching like you and your precious peers know what you're talking about. They don't know what makes some people murderers, but for this, somehow they magically know. Right.
Um, have you picked up a book in the last 50 years? There are MANY different reasons why people murder each other but serial killers are most white males that have no friends:
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/notorious/tick/9b.html
http://livingamongpredators.over-blog.com/article-35527842.html

Try actually knowing about the subjects you wish to bring up. You are talking about people being brain washed... were you home schooled?

This comment was edited on Aug 12, 2012, 05:05.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo