Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Max Payne 3 DLC

Rockstar Games announces the release of the Local Justice Pack for the PC edition of Max Payne 3, along with several other pieces of DLC for the third-person shooter sequel. Here's the deal:

The Local Justice Pack for Max Payne 3 is now available for PC today via the in-game store.

Featuring three new maps for
Max Payne 3 Multiplayer based on areas from the game’s intense final chapters, plus the M4 Assault Rifle, the Light Fingers Item for faster looting and a new São Paulo Police multiplayer faction, the Local Justice Pack will be available for one week only at a discounted price of $5.99, before reverting to its normal price of $7.99. Of course, anyone that purchased the Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass will receive this pack (and all other Max Payne 3 DLC) free of charge.

Also available today for PC, all the pre-order and retail downloadable content, including:

• Cemetery Multiplayer Map ($1.99)
  • Special Edition Pack ($1.99)
  • Silent Killer Loadout Pack ($1.99)
  • Pill Bottle Item ($0.99)
  • Deadly Force Burst ($0.99)
  • Classic Max Payne Multiplayer Character ($0.99)

All these items are also available for free to anyone that has purchased the Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass. If you have the Steam version of the game and own the Rockstar Pass, the content should automatically show up in your game once you restart.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

10. Re: Ships Ahoy - Max Payne 3 DLC Aug 10, 2012, 06:31 JayDeath

The Half Elf wrote on Aug 10, 2012, 03:13:
StingingVelvet wrote on Aug 9, 2012, 21:38:
Steam update for this today broke the damn game, had to reinstall Social Club from elsewhere and even then couldn't sign in. Hopefully it's fixed by now.

Annoying.

Quick fix is to look in the Max Payne folder there is a updated Social Club app, just run it.
Found that on Steam Forums yesterday within 40 seconds of looking around.

This fixed the problem! Thanks for the info! Maybe I can finish this game now.

Steam: BenRichards

Shadow of Mordor is wonderful.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo