Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

PC Hitman: Sniper Challenge Launches

IO Interactive announces the launch of a Windows PC edition of Hitman: Sniper Challenge, the "exclusive standalone pre-order sniper experience" previously only available to those who preordered the console editions of Hitman: Absolution, the upcoming stealth/action sequel. Those with preorder codes can redeem them at the Hitman: Sniper Challenge Website, which also offers leaderboards for bragging rights. "IO is fully committed to delivering a PC version of Hitman: Absolution that lives up to the high standards of our PC community," said Jon Brooke, Brand Director of the Hitman Franchise. "Hitman: Sniper Challenge will give them a first taste of what’s to come." They also announce plans to showcase the PC edition of the game in a couple of weeks at Gamescom 2012 in Cologne Germany.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: PC Hitman: Sniper Challenge Launches Aug 1, 2012, 12:36 J

To me it's looking, in a way, how Deus Ex HR should have been. The radar in DX:HR ruined the balance in my opinion. It would play so much better if it were optional. When I get Hitman I'll be whacking up the difficulty to max and getting stuck in.

Watching the last Hitman video (not sure if it came up on Blues News or not) on YouTube gave me a chance to watch how the point system and his "spidey sense" power works. I think it's going to work out okay. Time will tell. I'll probably pre-order it though.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo