Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III Exploit Hotfixes

The Diablo III Website now reflects the hotfixes applied to the recently identified invulnerable wizard bug and Barbarian bug. Here's word:

• Fixed a bug that allowed wizards to become permanently invulnerable
  • Fixed a health regeneration bug that occasionally affected barbarians when using Furious Charge

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

24. Re: Diablo III Exploit Hotfixes Jul 27, 2012, 15:23 ItBurn

Tumbler wrote on Jul 27, 2012, 11:54:
Wooo Hooo! I got hacked! I haven't logged in weeks (maybe a month?) and got an email last night from blizzard that my account info was being changed. I checked to make sure this wasn't a fake email and noticed I could not longer log into Battle.net.

Started the account recovery process and now I'm locked out and I've been warned that if this happens 2 more time they won't unlock it and I'll be forever banned!

Something I'm noticing now is that they don't have any additional security questions to make this kind of thing harder. The only option they offer for additional security is connected to a phone or an app. (app = phone in my mind) Long story short if I don't want to trust them with my phone info then security is limited at best.

Heh, no fucking way I'm putting your app on my phone or giving you the number Blizzard. I did add additional security to my email though, hopefully google can handle that...since they all but "own" my phone anyway...

Haha, I've been hacked too. I realized that it happened when a friend saw me online. I logged in, and someone added an authenticator to my account. It was pretty painless to recover my account and change my password. The guy actually didn't sell or take any of my stuff. In fact, he levelled my main char further and equipped him full of better equipment. My char is now level 59. Funny thing is that the stash is full of gold farming equipment that requires lvl 60. I'm guessing I was going to be this gold farmer's next bot. Now I have some pretty solid loot. Too bad I'm completely bored of the game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo