Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

It was a little rough overnight here at the BlueTower, as we had an unexpected fireworks show nearby last night that was far more calamitous than anything from Independence Day, which gave Hudson the wonder dog a huge freak-out. Then she woke me in the middle of the night equally freaked out by an almost equally calamitous thunderstorm, so both of us are a little sleep deprived today. This is a little easier on her than me at this point, since one of her daytime jobs is sleeping.

Thunder Buddy Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Over The Moon.
Stories: DreamWorks Buys Collection of Old Characters. Thanks Digg.
It's Rough to Make a Living As a Pro Golfer on the Bar Circuit. Thanks Neatorama.
Pennies add up for Milford man. Thanks Neatorama.
Media: Clancy's Used Car Driveway.
Dog Takes a Seat.
Auction: Old Toast From Prince Charles and Diana's Wedding Day Sells for $360.
The Funnies: Our Hero Cartoon - Savage Chickens.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 23, 2012, 15:43 kanniballl

jimnms wrote on Jul 23, 2012, 15:13:
I made it through the sale storm with little damage done to my bank account. Most of the sales were games I already had, had no interest in or I knew I wouldn't play any time soon and would go on sale again later (possibly cheaper).

I was pretty close to buying Driver: San Francisco. But I bailed at the last minute. My machine is clean (for now) and didn't want any Ubi crud-ware on there.

Plus, I don't know how much the Youtube videos "sold me" on the car-switching mechanic. As a bunch of people were saying "Quantum Leap + Driver/GTA"

-

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurama
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo