Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III Patched

The Diablo III Website announces a new automatic patch is now available for Diablo III to update Blizzard's action/RPG sequel to version 1.0.3.b. This is for the Americas, and users are warned this will interfere with cross-region play until all territories are in sync. Here are the patch notes:

Auction House

• Bug Fixes
    • The "Bid" and "Buyout" buttons will now be correctly grayed-out in the confirmation window when attempting to purchase an item with insufficient gold

Bug Fixes

• General
    • Fixed a bug where leaving a heavily-populated General chat channel would prevent players from rejoining any General chat channel until they logged out and logged back in
    • Fixed several tooltip-related bugs that were occurring when viewing items with 2 or more sockets in the auction house and profile pages
    • Fixed a rare crash with tutorials on item pickup

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

63. Re: Diablo III Patched Jul 13, 2012, 13:21 Jdrez

Axis wrote on Jul 10, 2012, 14:50:
Hornet303 wrote on Jul 10, 2012, 14:30:
It's sad. I told myself I wont click on the Comments link anymore on this site, but I wanted to see the patch notes. It's almost like clicking on a link in an email that you know that you should just type in the URL yourself.

I started gaming on the PC in the early 80's and still keep up OK with the new releases on both console and PC. Its just sad to be able to predict how many people will post on any D3 news article who bash the living crap out of this game.

I bought D3 on release, Im playing 5-10 hours a week with friends and having a good time along the way. 1/2 way through nightmare right now.

Anyway, it just bums me out that the PC scene is so angry all the time. Its like seeing a spokesman for a certain group on TV representing your group. I just keep saying to myself "we're not all that bad, some people are content".

Reasons are pretty simple why there's so much bashing:

1. D3 is not a Diablo game except in story (which is also garbage).
2. Blizzard is not the Blizzard we knew. Blizzard is a load of pompus blowhard money grubbing jackoffs in the disguise of the old Blizzard who used to care about their customers and produce solid games.
3. PC Gamers are tired of shit consolish games getting PC praise by shit console gamers.
4. D3 sucks. But honestly, is there even any reason needed other than this? If so, read 1-3.

1. Yes, it is. You're being foolish thinking of D2 with rose colored glasses, because the D2 you remember is NOT the D2 that was released. 10 years and 2 expansions changes a lot. Dont be stupid.

2. Maybe.

3. No, it doesn't. You people bitch about the dumbest things.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo