Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

17. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 5, 2012, 18:06 Agent.X7

ViRGE wrote on Jul 5, 2012, 17:48:
avianflu wrote on Jul 5, 2012, 12:14:
Dedicated portable game consoles are floundering even in Japan.
I believe you're mistaken. The 3DS is selling extremely well over in Japan. It's the Vita that's struggling in Japan, and then both are struggling in the west.

Yeah, the Japanese LOVE handheld gaming. The Vita is in trouble there and here because it has, what? 20 games? That's 6 months after launch. Almost half of the launch games slipped their release date, and of those another half just disappeared, apparently no longer in development. That awesome feature where I can play the game on my PS3 or Vita, and switch on and off? Yeah, no games let you do that yet. Controlling my PS3 from the Vita? Yeah, almost nothing works.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Uncharted on the Vita, I like Gravity Rush a lot, and I'm sure I will like the Assassin's Creed game, but that's 3 games on a $250 system. Most people will not shell out for a system like that with very few good games.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo