Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Happy Canada Day, ya hosers!

We managed to accomplish our assignment of getting our Smurf onto the bus to summer camp this morning, in spite of the fact that the camp put the wrong address in the instruction mail, as East 205th street and West 205th street are not interchangeable. This lead to a bit of a circus, and let me say, there's no place to get lost in New York City quite like the Bronx, even if one completely avoids all the Bonfire of the Vanities scenarios. Luckily we left enough time to account for this, since plan B if we missed the bus would have been to drive him to camp, which is in Massachusetts.

Campy Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Yeah Jam Fury.
Links: Hot Wheels Double Loop In Real Life.
Debunking Beer Can Chicken. Not part of my repertoire.
Just Like Pawn Stars.
Media: Meet The Modern Heavy. Thanks Reddit.
Kramer Doesn't Like When his Co-Stars Mess Up.
UN-Happy Gilmore.
The Funnies: FoxTrot.
Follow-up: Julian Beever Rides Again! - Mighty Optical Illusions.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 1, 2012, 21:21 Tom

We already got an updated version of Rebel Assault as the space battles in The Old Republic. It was almost half decent even, but they wasted its potential. Like everything else in that sad game.

I would love an updated Tie Fighter ... or any other good space sim for that matter ... but it seems unlikely that it will ever happen. Those days are over. Gone forever.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo