Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III RMAH Issues

A thread on the Diablo III forums has a complaint from a user who claims to have been charged $149.99 for an item in the Real-Money Auction House for Diablo III after bidding on an item they say was posted at $0.00. They offer evidence to support this claim as well indications that the bug they encountered is still occurring. On a semi-related note, this thread has the account from a user claiming to have lost a Battle.net balance of $200.00 after changing the region on their account, while this one is from someone who says they called the FBI to report Blizzard for wire fraud, alleging having never received a $49.99 payment for an item they sold. These threads have attracted a lot of attention from users, but so far have received no official "blue" comments from Blizzard. Thanks Joao and Blend Games.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

78. Re: Diablo III RMAH Issues Jul 2, 2012, 10:00 HorrorScope

InBlack wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 08:35:
Someone mentioned the 'age of entitlement'. Well if that aint the truth.

Yep and being so greedy has led to more jobs and higher pay checks, oh wait, how can that be?

What many call "entitlement" is because corps with their policies and piss poor support lead them to pushing back themselves as these corps will just happily steam roll right over your rights IF YOU ALLOW THEM. Remember when MTV during the grunge years advertised the Music Revolution, music genre's fighting it out. Well we are in the middle of a Corp vs Citizen rights war at this point in our history, one side wants to become your government beyond reproach, one side wants you to compete with a communistic country with near slave labor rates. And then you come here trying to take the peoples right to voice away, pulleeze, you are your own worst enemy thinking your way.

If these buyers are taking it too far, that is their discussion with the man and they will come to a conclusion one way or the other. For me to say a person that lost cash incorrectly doesn't have the right to stand up and say "Wait a minute" doesn't seem right at all. I bet if the deal either worked correctly from the start or when it was reported the man had the tools to trace it (most corps leave this programming tools out, I wonder why) and if there was a problem correct it immediately. I BET, I BET the customer would say thank you and move on. But NO, that is not what is happening, not even close, so the person uses their voice to make change. AKA the way it has always been in this country BY DESIGN. Take that away you might as well but shackles on us, they win, we lose. And you call that basic rigth entitlement like it's a bad thing.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo