Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield Heroes Rewards

EA announces they are celebrating the third anniversary of Battlefield Heroes, their free-to-play installment in the military shooter series. The have added a new map called "Fortress Frenzy," and are expanding their mission system "with more opportunities to earn Valor Points and Experience Points" and are introducing a new Treasure Chest feature to offer special rewards. They are also offering new freebies to all players between now and July 1st:

And to really get this celebration off the ground, players who log in between June 25, 2012 and July 1, 2012 will receive two free Party Packs*: one Royal and one National. Each Party Pack will include a Battlefield Heroes Birthday Shirt, a Tricycle Emote that lasts for 3-days and a new Treasure Chest Key. To claim their free Party Packs, players can log in at www.battlefieldheroes.com then look in the "My Stuff" menu and select "Rewards."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo