Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

PlanetSide 2 Trailer

This trailer from PlanetSide 2 shows off a ground assault in SOE's upcoming MMOFPS sequel, showing a superior force prevailing, leading to the tagline: "Size always matters," a quote which we have not been able to find in Sun Tzu's Art of War.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

26. Re: PlanetSide 2 Trailer Jun 20, 2012, 19:33 Nate

Cutter wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 16:47:
Trevellian wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 15:43:
Verno wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 15:24:
I know a lot of people hated T2 but I loved those 64 player mashups with vehicles and discs flying around everywhere. That game was technically a disaster in so many ways but when it worked, man it was fucking great.

C22 sounds like a lot of fun, I love outfits where the goal is just having a good time trying different things other than zerging.

We did a lot of things like this. Our original Claim to Fame on Konried server where our Tower of Power nights. Where we would go take a Tower in the middle of a fight between NC/Vanu where we didn't belong and see how long we could interrupt their battle. (Sometimes it was a half hour or more)

We also experimented with going to a locked continent, draining a base neutral in the middle of the continent to bring a fight to us and start the new continent that way (Instead of following the designated lattice lines)

We did the standard outfit things, ran Reaver nights and Armor Column nights. But the Spec Ops stuff we had the most fun with.

We became well known for doing random things like this and I truely hope Planetside 2 left room for this kind of gameplay.

More than welcome to come hang out with us, though right now until the beta starts it's mostly just a few of us playing BF3 or the original Planetside at night.

That sounds like a ton of fun, Drez. Seeing as I'm pretty insanely stoked for this game I've just registered on your forums and will applying because you guys sound like the sort of crew I could have a hoot with. And I'm super easy about roles/direction. Happy to play offense, support, whatever. In fact I'm thinking I'd quite like to play a medic.

Does sound like a fun clan. Applied on the C22 forum too.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo