Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PlanetSide 2 Trailer

This trailer from PlanetSide 2 shows off a ground assault in SOE's upcoming MMOFPS sequel, showing a superior force prevailing, leading to the tagline: "Size always matters," a quote which we have not been able to find in Sun Tzu's Art of War.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

23. Re: PlanetSide 2 Trailer Jun 20, 2012, 17:07 RollinThundr

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 15:08:
As long as the cash items are restricted to cosmetic items and there isn't anything else that imbalances the game I'm looking forward to this. It reminds of what I loved about Tribes 2. I wanted to like Tribes: Ascend but the XP grind bullshit turned me right off it and because it downplayed vehicles - as you needed to earned credits to unlock them - it just didn't have the team element and epic scale that I loved about the franchise.

This looks like Tribes done right and F2P without all the bullshit baggage that ruins the vast majority of F2P games (the new MechWarrior Online is a perfect example of how to do F2P badly).

Dude you have no fucking clue what you're talking about when it comes to MWO. You still need skill to do well. PS2 has XP boosts as well available in it's store. How is that any different at all?

You can use Cbills you gain from games to outfit mechs, or you can use real money to buy the same exact weapons though you get enough Cbills per match that you don't need to spend a penny if you don't want to and still do just fine.

Stop talking out of your ass about a game you obviously haven't played and don't know shit about.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo