Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Max Payne 3 Sales Pale Versus L.A. Noire

Analyst Michael Pachter tweets about yesterday's NPD figures, revealing sales of Max Payne 3 are less than half of those of L.A. Noire for the same period: "Without divulging too much NPD goodness, I can tell you that Max Payne 3 sales were less than 50% of L.A. Noire's. 8 years in development!" Thanks Strategy Informer.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

33. Re: Max Payne 3 Sales Pale Versus L.A. Noire Jun 15, 2012, 15:53 nin

Flatline wrote on Jun 15, 2012, 15:45:
Donkey_Punch wrote on Jun 15, 2012, 15:34:
Beelzebud wrote on Jun 15, 2012, 15:27:
After GTA4 it was apparent to me that they stopped giving a shit about just making fun games.

whuh? I played the shit out of it and loved it.

NIIIIICO! EEETZ YOUR COUZAIN! IT'S BEEN 20 MINUTES SINCE WE HAVE HUNG OUT!

Yo Nico it's one of the other seventeen NPCs that you need to hang out with every 15 minutes to get a moderate boost to make the game more playable/unlock extra missions.

Hey! You leave Roman out of this!

Besides, all you had to do was hit "no" or turn off the cell phone...

And 4 might have even eclipsed VC as my favorite, after Brucie and Yusuf showed up.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo