Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

EYE Divine Cybermancy Patched

This forum post outlines all the changes in a new patch that's now automatically available for EYE Divine Cybermancy, updating this first-person action/RPG/shooter to version 1.3. The change list is quite lengthy, and it kicks off with this overview:

A new update/patch has been released for E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. One of the new features is a completely new setup panel for the artificial intelligence. As for the major issues, the characters? resets and deletions have been fixed; we also heavily modified the respawn systems for the players and especially the NPC, so they don't feel like they appear out of thin air behind players? backs or magically spawn anymore. We also resolved various exploits.

We strongly recommend you to start a new game from the beginning with a new character in order to enjoy the various changes and the deletion of many bugs in the best way possible.

We apologize for releasing this update belatedly, for having left the Christmas achievements and features hanging for so long, but we wanted to fix several critical bugs and to modify so many things.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

17. Re: EYE Divine Cybermancy Patched May 27, 2012, 08:24 eRe4s3r

It doesn't help that the game has not a single reward based gameplay system, it's all punishment. Heck, the fact you can die from health packs and gain stat debuffs from dieing (which means your character can actually become entirely unusable) is not adding to the fun, but just padding a terribly short and broken game design idea.

And by the gods, the language used in this game sucks. The English parts suck, every other part sucks. And the invented language sucks. Wasn't there a joke among writers once? The more new words you invent in your story the more it becomes apparent that you have no grasp of your own language.

And this couldn't be more true for this game. One of these games I regret to death to actually have bought. Same as with SOTS2 (7 months still not finished or playable as a final game) and same with Stronghold 3.... bah

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo