Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Tex Murphy Kickstarter

Here's a new Kickstarter Campaign for Tex Murphy - Project Fedora, a sixth game in the series of sci-fi, noir detective adventures. The project is a reunion for series creators Chris Jones and Aaron Conners, and the fundraiser is off to a roaring start, having collected almost a third of its $450,00 goal in under 24 hours (thanks Warren and Todd). There's an interview with Chris Jones on Adventure Classic Gaming discussing the project, and here's part of the pitch:

Long-time Tex fans may be curious if the new storyline will pick up where Overseer (and its infamous cliffhanger) left off. The short answer is YES, but this game will be just as enjoyable for people who have never played the earlier games. While we can't give too many details yet, just be prepared for an incredible opening sequence!

Project Fedora promises to be the best Tex Murphy adventure ever - even better than the last three Tex Murphy games (Under a Killing Moon, The Pandora Directive, Overseer), which were met with critical acclaim, won "Adventure Game of the Year" awards, and are consistently ranked as some of the best adventure games of all time.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

16. Re: Tex Murphy Kickstarter May 17, 2012, 18:56 Sepharo

JediPunisher wrote on May 16, 2012, 19:34:
(Click the drummer for some awesome tunes!)

Huh... All these years and I never realized we could link smilies. Going to start using that like a new form of secret text

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo