Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Hmm, seems like MrsBlue's job is being relocated, and we have to consider following it. I'm still a little too overwhelmed by the prospect to go into detail just yet, but I mention it because it's pretty hard to focus on anything else right at the moment. This is a very interesting development to say the least, and there's a lot to work through in figuring out what to do. Ah life, you are so complicated at times.

Mobile Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Fracuum.
Pirateers.
Links: The 10 Greatest Modes of Transportation in Videogame History.
Stories: "Hobbit" 48FPS Reactions. Thanks nin.
Florence Colgate: Girl who has 'Britain's most beautiful face'.
THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Sequel. Thanks TDW Geeks.
WHAT'S THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT CLUB?
The Benefits Of Taking Your Xbox To Prom.
Media: Marvel Legends Avengers: Action Figures Assemble!
Bill Nye Teaches Us About The Science Of Partying.
Amazing Modern Warfare 3 Knife Throw Failure.
The Funnies: This is the web right now - The Oatmeal. Thanks
Dueling Analogs- Just When You Think It's All Clear.
xkcd: Approximations. If you laugh you're smarter than me.
Follow-up: Empire State Building about to lose status as tallest in NYC.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

40. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 26, 2012, 06:00 Rigs

You're barking up the wrong tree, Enahs. Seriously. I don't really care. You know, I noticed you never said anything about him calling me a 'douchebag carpetbagger northerner'. But you were quick to defend what I said about him. Why is that? Might you be subject to the things you call 'appalling'? No one is immune from prejudices. No one. Everyone has their own opinion on what they think about another person, whether family member or someone they see walking down the street. This 'I love everyone of ever color' crap is bullshit. You talk about Muslim's showing friendship. I'd like to see you go over there and see how many want to hold your hand. Am I prejudice against the south and it's people? Yup. For good reason. Ive been here for nearly 20 years and with the exception of a few, most have been exactly what you would think they would be like. Like I said, there's a stereotype for a reason...

=-Rigs-=

'Who am I?...I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you are EVER going to see. GOD sent me.'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo