Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Penny Arcade Adventures Episode 3 This Summer

The Penny Arcade's On The Rain-slick Precipice of Darkness Website has word that the off-again/on again third installment in the adventure series based on the webcomic will be debuted for the public at this week's PAX East gathering and will be released this summer. Word is: "The game continues the epic saga of Tycho Brahe and Jonathan Gabriel in New Arcadia circa 1922 and will release for PC, Macintosh, the Xbox Live Indie Games channel, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android in the coming months." Here's word on the game, which is in the works at Cthulhu Saves the World developer Zeboyd Games:

The new game continues the chronicles of Tycho Brahe, scholar of Apocalyptic Studies turned detective, and his volatile, probably entirely human partner Jonathan Gabriel. As the spectre of unspeakable evil threatens New Arcadia and the world as we know it the Startling Developments Detective Agency must unravel the mystery and find a way to triumph! With a cunning evil Doctor, a series of Unexplainable Thefts, a Mysterious Book of Power and Enigmatic Supernatural Forces, the ever escalating perils on the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness challenge our heroes to their very core!

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

1. Re: Penny Arcade Adventures Episode 3 This Summer Apr 4, 2012, 10:51 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

While I enjoyed the graphics in Episode 1 & 2, I'm excited at the new, albeit retro, direction the graphics are taking in Episode 3! If it can only tap in that FF4 and FF6 energy, I'll be very pleased.

According to the about page, it looks as though an Episode 4 is planned too. http://www.rainslickgame.com/about/rspd3

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo