Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

"Spectacular" Crytek Announcement Next Month

Crytek plans to announce a "spectacular" PC and console game next month, reports Computer and Video Games, who learned of this during an interview with Crytek's Nick Button-Brown, who promises "the best of that kind of project we've ever done" in revealing the game like so: "You know about Homefront, you know about Ryse. We are working on another project... [laughs] all three of which are looking really good." Here's more on this mysterious third project:

It looks spectacular, the team are doing really, really well and it's just really nice to see the team really enthusiastic about what they're doing. They're really happy.

We're going to carry on doing those games. We like doing mobile games, we like doing free-to-play, but we also like blowing things up in a visually stunning style

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

28. Re: Mar 12, 2012, 12:34 Ratty

ItBurn wrote on Mar 12, 2012, 10:58:
The first Far Cry is one of my favorite games ever. Best multiplayer since Blood. And I loved the mutants. It added a layer or horror and survival to the game. It was a very varied game.

Crysis 1 was ok, big open spaces, lots of options, but it lacked something that can't be described. It was sanitized.

I haven't even played the second one. I mean, a corridor shooter? "Press start button"? Autoaim? Really?
Totally ditto here on all counts. FarCry: the most awesome thing in the universe. Crysis: pretty fun but no FarCry. Crysis 2: didn't even bother.
Beamer wrote on Mar 12, 2012, 12:01:
Far Cry was great until it became impossible in the end.
Sepharo wrote on Mar 12, 2012, 12:09:
I remember the rusted out boat level being a little strange. You had to swim out to it and then navigate an annoying entrance and fight helicopters from the deck right? Not a good area.
Of course the big problem with FarCry was uneven difficulty but I much prefer a game to be too hard than the opposite. We just don't get hard games nowdays. So I'm OK with it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo