Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

11. Re: etc. Mar 11, 2012, 20:22 Asmo

*shrug* Bought a key from greenmangaming for 44 AUD (the Origin version for Aus is 79.99) and picked up the DLC for an extra 11, which still leaves me miles ahead of the 99.99 they want for the digi deluxe edition (and yes, given the current exchange rate, that would be ~106 USD for the digi deluxe).

I dislike day one DLC as much as the next guy, but I wanted to play ME3 so any protest I make while forking over bucks is likely to fall on deaf ears. If you won't vote with your wallet, "they" aren't going to take much notice...

Insofar as the whole 'you're not producers' comment, sure it's rude but it's not inaccurate. I tend to give more credence to the 'game was certified and DLC was made in the intervening time before release' excuse though, that at least sounds reasonable.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo