Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Legend of Grimrock in April

The Legend of Grimrock Blog now outlines release plans for Almost Human's upcoming Windows and OS X dungeon crawler. They say the Windows edition will be released in April, though the exact date and distribution platforms are still under wraps. They say that they will begin accepting preorders a few weeks before launch, and in the meantime, they have set up forums to foster more productive discussion of the project. Here's the summary of the current state of the game:

So we’re not done just yet but close! So, what’s up next? There’s still a few bugs to fix and testers are still finding stuff to polish. We are also going to do the long overdue site migration to a more powerful server with more bandwidth over the next two weeks. Biggest of all we are going to freeze the code and content pretty soon, build our first release candidate and start the final round of testing. We hope to get the RC out of the oven to testers sometime next week. And before you ask, beta testing is still closed so no need to apply for beta testing, thank you :)

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

5. Re: Legend of Grimrock in April Mar 2, 2012, 15:00 LittleMe

JediPunisher wrote on Mar 2, 2012, 12:25:
I can not wait to play this game! I'm looking forward to it more than Diablo 3.
I was a big fan of those Dungeon Master/Eye of the Beholder games. Hopefully this game will be wildly successful and we'll see more dungeon crawls in the future.
I'll need to pick up a pad of graph paper, because I plan on playing in hardcore mode.

Well said, sir. Ditto.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo