Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New WHQL-Certified GeForce Drivers

The GeForce Website now offers new version 295.73 WHQL-certified GeForce reference drivers for NVIDIA GPUs. Word is: "Recommended for all GeForce users, these drivers include the numerous game-changing, NVIDIA-exclusive improvements that have been introduced with our recent betas, plus a few other treats too." They outline specific improvements for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The Diablo III Beta, Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and more.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

6. Re: New WHQL-Certified GeForce Drivers Feb 21, 2012, 13:04 fujiJuice

Well my 3D Mark 11 score went up a tiny bit, and no problems so far. I have to say that comparison screenshot tool nvidia has on their site, is the coolest and most helpful I have ever seen.

OK tried it out with Skyrim and Ambient Occlusion set to Quality. I normally hit the cap with my framerate at 60fps on my GTX 570, with AO on I get 45fps avg but it jumps around a lot. Still pretty decent performance but with hiccups every once in awhile. This is Ultra settings at 1920x1200 and the texture pack on.

This comment was edited on Feb 21, 2012, 13:38.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo