Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

9. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 18, 2012, 15:55 killer_roach

Agent.X7 wrote on Feb 17, 2012, 15:33:
Apples to apples would be Xbox 360 launch titles to PS Vita launch titles.

Xbox 360 launch titles had a median Metacritic score of 75, a high of 89 (Call of Duty 2), and a low of 62 (FIFA 06). Pretty comparable.

Also of note: eleven of the eighteen X360 launch titles were either sports or racing games, with six of those being the latest installments of EA or 2k's franchises (compared to 8/19 and 1/19 on the Vita lineup, although, oddly enough, those titles appear to have actually dragged the numbers on both systems down...).

One win in the 360's favor comparing launches... highest score of an original IP.
Condemned: Criminal Origins (X360) - 81
Escape Plan (PSV) - 74

(Both were wastelands for new IP - each have three such titles, although the 360's additional ones were the decent Kameo and the okay-ish GUN, while the other two new IPs on Vita, Reality Fighters and Little Deviants, have been duds. Likely also helps the 360 in that regard that two of their three new IPs were third-party.)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo