Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sanctum 2 Next Year

Joystiq has word that Sanctum 2 is in development for release on Windows PC and consoles next year, offering more of the Sanctum mix of first-person shooter and tower-defense game. "Sanctum has been a huge success on Steam for Coffee Stain Studios, and bringing the next version to console players as well as the PC market is a great next step to share this unique experience," said Ted Lange, executive producer for Reverb Publishing. "We all have logged quite a few hours with Sanctum and can definitively say that what Coffee Stain has in store for Sanctum 2 will blow the minds of Sanctum fans and new gamers alike." On a related note, the original Sanctum is currently on sale on Steam for 66% off.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

6. Re: Sanctum 2 Next Year Feb 7, 2012, 09:27 Kitkoan

Slashman wrote on Feb 7, 2012, 07:18:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 6, 2012, 23:26:
I was a late comer to this one. Fun SP, but would love to do some MP.

My indie GOTY is The Binding of Isaac.

If you want to try multiplayer, you can hit up my Steam ID (slashimus).

Actually, it would be cool to get some Bluesnewsers together for some multiplayer at some point. (If we can drag them away from Skyrim...)

I have been considering getting The Binding of Isaac...I hear good things about it...but not its performance.

While I'm not playing Skyrim (I'm playing Fallout New Vegas still...) I'd be willing to try multiplayer when time permits it. My steam name is my Bluesnews name if you feel like trying with me. Be warned though, haven't played Sanctum in a few months so will be rusty

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo