Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Splash Damage Plans Big 2012 Splash

A Message From Paul Wedgwood on the Splash Damage Website announces the BRINK developer's plans for 2012, which the company's CEO says is "going to be the most significant year in our history" (thanks VideoGamer.com). Here's a bit:

Which brings us back to 2012 being a special year for Splash Damage. We've got several significant announcements to make in the coming weeks and months. We've hired some amazing new talent, strengthening our team in key areas. We'll be revealing new titles - both on platforms we've previously visited (including the PC and the world's leading consoles), as well as exploring spaces completely new to us. Finally, we've got some special things planned to take full advantage of the changes our industry is experiencing. This is a hugely exciting time for everyone here at the studio and we can't wait to tell you about all the cool things we've got in store for you this year.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

5. Re: Splash Damage Plans Big 2012 Splash Jan 24, 2012, 09:54 yuastnav

[...] as well as exploring spaces completely new to us. [...]

So no real successor to Enemy Territory Wolfenstein?
I'm sorry but Brink was broken and did nothing for me (not to mention that it was rather slow) and the community around Quake Wars vanished kinda quickly, probably due to the lack of support.
It's a shame, really.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo