Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

AC Revelations Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack This Month

Ubisoft announces the Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack, new DLC for Assassin's Creed Revelations expected on January 24th for the Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 editions of the stealth/action sequel. Here's word on what to expect:

San Francisco - January 10, 2012 - Today, Ubisoft® revealed the Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack, all-new downloadable content for Assassin's Creed® Revelations for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC. The Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack extends the Assassin's Creed Revelations multiplayer experience with the addition of six multiplayer maps, each introducing new gameplay opportunities through their varied terrain, perches and hideouts.

Players can journey to the majestic holy city of Jerusalem, the opulent imperial district of Constantinople and the colorful mercantile district of Dyers. Fans of the franchise can also revisit favorite Italian Renaissance maps from Assassin's Creed® Brotherhood specifically requested by Assassin's Creed players to be included in the pack. To start, players will explore the historic city of Firenze (Florence), then travel to the mountains of San Donato and visit nighttime Siena with its carnival lights, talented performers and deadly hiding spots.

The Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack will be available for download on January 24 for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE® and $9.99 on PlayStation®Network and Windows PC.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo