Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III in February?

Joystiq has an image of a store display in a Rochester, Minnesota Best Buy that seems to show a February 1 launch date for Diablo III, Blizzard's upcoming action/RPG sequel. They have some follow ups that don't completely confirm or deny this, and word that the end-cap was legit, but has since been removed. Meanwhile, the Best Buy Website now shows a February 1 release date for the game.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

205. Re: Diablo III in February? Jan 10, 2012, 12:58 deqer

I can't give you one,
Of course not, because there is no valid reason. All the reasons you've been giving here are meaningless because it's has already been done before with D1, and D2.

Blizzard is doing this so that Blizzard can own you, and they think you'll buy into it because they know you love them and love Diablo.

Blizzard is doing it because they want to Track everything you do. This tracking would benefit the company in a way that would actually work against you because the company would use their tracking to further their agenda on tweaking their products to milk even more money from the cow customers.

Blizzard is just simply trying to feed us the excuse of security, and blah blah, but those excuses just aren't going to fly with a lot of people.

You honestly can't expect all gamers to be happy about purchasing a game that they don't really own. If they really owned it, they could play it offline, and they could play it for as many hours as they want, and do it without anyone--and the company--knowing about it, because frankly it's none of their business.

But, it's their game, right? Their Game, Their Rules. Right? Yeah, well, I can live without Diablo 3 then. I can live without Blizzard then. Plenty of other stuff going on in life, that I am willing to ditch my favourite gaming company because they've shown me know who they really are.

Blizzard is cool for being a company that develops their own engines, and overall doing good quality work. But, I'm sorry Blizzard, if you think that people are going to swallow everything you do now because of your credit, think again. I feel sorry for the brainwashed nerds that have and always will swallow anything you shove down their throats.

Pirates will just take this as a challenge, and you'll see cracked D3 flying around the web in no time.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo