Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Website - Diablo III "Almost Done"

A Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Website is now online, marking this recent milestone for Blizzard's action/RPG. This offers an overview of the game, a Diablo timeline, an extended retrospective, developer interviews, and more. As noted on Blizzplanet, the interview with Jay Wilson offers an optimistic outlook on the state of Diablo III development: "We are almost done with Diablo III, and thatís a fitting celebration of the 15th year anniversary for Diablo. So, we are getting it to you as soon as we can."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

18. Re: Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Website - Diablo III Jan 5, 2012, 12:44 Respen

Icewind wrote on Jan 5, 2012, 10:56:
Hudson wrote on Jan 5, 2012, 10:26:
Wildone wrote on Jan 5, 2012, 10:13:
I cant WAIT to see the graphics on this, after 9 years it must be the most effin amazing thing ever to behold by human eyes, just like Duke Nukem Forever! WOWWWWWW I bow before the gods of Blizzard!

Wow you really are a moron. Grats

no, the morons are the Diablo fans who are actually looking forward to this game and blindly defending it.

You like the backwards step in graphics? (It looks barely as good as Torchlight) You enjoy not being able to allocate attribute points? You enjoy the dumbed down skill system? You enjoy the enforced online connectivity when playing in single player? You enjoy forced DRM? You enjoy the fact that Blizzard now has a track record, thanks to SC2, of banning people for cheating in singleplayer and will probably do that in D3 as well?

There are few Diablo fans who love those first two games more than I do, but I wouldn't play D3 if you gave it to me *for free*. There are far better alternatives out there. Like Grim Dawn, Torchlight 2 and if you don't mind the aged graphics, Depths of Peril. Buying Diablo 3 is basically telling Blizzard and the whole gaming development community that you are fine with being treated like trash. If you are cool with that, great. Contribute to the downward spiral.

I won't be. I'll be waiting for Torchlight 2.

No more attribute points? That means that I can play competitively without having to follow one or two cookie cutter builds skipping all of the fun abilities?

I HATED the switch to skill trees in D2 (and every MMO these days for that matter). You just sold another copy of D3 with your post. I'm actually excited now!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo