Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III Stackable Item Auctions

The Diablo III Forum has word that the ability to buy and sell stackable items in the auction house is included in the latest beta patch for Blizzard's upcoming action/RPG. Here's a bit on how this works:

As of the latest patch, stackable items can now be bought and sold on the gold Auction House. We're introducing crafting materials as the first stackable item, which includes Common Scraps, Subtle Essence, Fallen Teeth, and Petrified Bark. In the future, players will be able to trade a variety of stackable items including dyes, books, and gems.

So, what makes stackable items different?

In terms of the Auction House, stackable items are designed to make your life easier when it comes to buying or selling in bulk. Rather than having to hunt through pages of listings yourself to find the best-priced stack, you can instead select the stackable item type you're looking for, type in the amount of the item you want, and then buy that amount for the lowest price currently available to the market. This may mean that you're buying from multiple sellers at many different price points, and the Auction House will manage all of those individual purchases for you automatically.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Re: Diablo III Stackable Item Auctions Nov 23, 2011, 13:03 DG

So... Any hats?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo