Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Hearts of Iron The Card Game Launched

Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Hearts of Iron The Card Game, their free-to-play, browser-based, online Collectible Card Game set in World War II. The game is available on its official website, and here's word:

In Hearts of Iron The Card Game, players take on the role of Axis, Allies, or Comintern and choose their strategies as they challenge opponents online in a browser. The game features 140 unique cards with authentic World War II vehicles, strategies and events. A deck editor also allows players to create custom decks according to their play style. Based off the popular historical grand strategy game the Hearts of Iron card game is designed to enable card commanders to strategically build and combine a lethal force to be reckoned with.

The game is free to play and on signup you get:

• 3 starter deck, one for each faction
        • 3 booster packs with 15 cards each
        • 10 tickets for participating in tournaments with

If you sign up before October 17 you also get 3 special promo cards:

• Zavod No. 38
        • Panzer Repair Shop
        • Plentiful Ammunition

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

1. Re: Hearts of Iron The Card Game Launched Oct 4, 2011, 01:26 bfg9000

Let me guess, free to play with micro-transactions.
Oh boy here we go

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo