Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty XP Not Yet Sold Out

The Call of Duty XP Website is still offering ticket sales for this Call of Duty gaming convention, even though tickets have been available for almost six weeks and the event kicks off in under 48 hours. When Call of Duty XP was announced, Activision said it would host "more than 6,000 fans," but GameSpy confirmed with Activision that tickets are still available. This is a striking contrast to Activision's other gaming convention, BlizzCon, for which tickets traditionally sell out in minutes, in spite of hosting approximately 27,000 attendees in 2010, and, according to reports, more than 30,000 this year. For those interested, tickets to the Los Angeles event are available to those at least 18 years of age for $150.00, with 100% of the proceeds going to the Call of Duty Endowment. Attendees will receive the Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition and get to see performances by Dropkick Murphys and Kanye West. Also, Shacknews points to a Call of Duty XP 2011: Recap Day 1 video and a hyped-up Call of Duty XP 2011Walkthrough with Robert Bowling.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

13. Re: Call of Duty XP Not Yet Sold Out Sep 1, 2011, 09:26 justice7

Sepharo wrote on Aug 31, 2011, 20:55:
Well kids can't go, and bros don't go to gaming conventions.

Despite being immensely popular, I don't think there are many nerds nerding out over the CoD series.

I just don't think people are all that excited for yet another Call of Duty 4 game. If it was "Battlefield 3 Con", it would be sold out rather quickly.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo