Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Razer Blade Gaming Laptop Announced

Razer's pcgamingisnotdead.com now shows off the Razer Blade, a gaming laptop computer they recently teased will "bring a new age of openness and innovation to all gaming." The Razer Blade announcement calls this "the world’s first true gaming laptop," though they then explain the innovation is that their take on portable gaming is thinner and lighter than their competition's, saying other gaming laptops "compromise on portability and form factor" as opposed to theirs, which strikes "a balance between portability and performance." The Razer Blade is under an inch thick, weighs just under seven pounds, features an Intel i7 CPU, an NVIDIA GPU, and Razer's Switchblade User Interface, which "is comprised of 10 dynamic adaptive tactile keys for easier access of in-game commands, and an LCD capable of two modes: one mode that displays in-game information when a mouse is in use; and another mode that functions as an ultra-sensitive, multi-touch panel designed for gaming on the go." Its expected to go on sale in North America by the end of this year carrying a price tag of $2799.99 USD.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

13. Re: Razer Blade Gaming Laptop Announced Aug 26, 2011, 14:33 Rattlehead

They better include a blowjob with that price  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo