Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Space Pirates and Zombies and Demo Released

Following an extended beta period, two-man indie studio MinMax Games now offers the release of version 1.0 Space Pirates and Zombies (SPAZ) though Digital Distribution. The Space Pirates And Zombies Demo Page now offers a version 1.0 demo, and the game is now being sold through BMT Micro, Desura, Direct2Drive, GamersGate, Green Man Gaming, Impulse, and Steam. Here's word on the game:

Space Pirates and Zombies takes place far enough in the future that Earth has become a toxic backwater planet, so potentially not that far in the future. The galaxy has been colonized by humans, and the only means to travel to new star systems is through highly restricted and well defended warp gates. It is well known that systems closer to the galactic core become richer and richer as well as more scientifically advanced. This has led to theories of a secret system with a cache of treasure or knowledge at the galactic core feeding this growth. As a pirate, you must assemble a fleet and discover what treasure awaits you there.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

17. Re: Space Pirates and Zombies and Demo Released Aug 16, 2011, 06:48 yuastnav

Icewind wrote on Aug 16, 2011, 06:39:
Jerykk wrote on Aug 15, 2011, 23:55:
finga wrote on Aug 15, 2011, 23:49:
[VG]Reagle wrote on Aug 15, 2011, 23:14:
Why do you need this many stores to sell a game that sucks ass?
The game is fucking fantastic. Did you actually play it?

You dare question the authority of Reagle? Better watch yourself. He'll own your ass in CoD.

Yes, if someone doesn't like your indie darling game it must therefore mean he;s a CoD nerd.

Can we stop making that assumption? Every idiot that hears me say I hate Minecraft pulls that shit, and the only thing I hate more than Minecraft are military FPS games.

Point
Match
Set
:E

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo