Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Tribes: Ascend at QuakeCon

Hi-Rez Studios announces that they will be bringing Tribes: Ascend to QuakeCon to allow the public the first chance to go hands-on with the continuation of this shooter franchise. QuakeCon kicks off on August 4 in Dallas, TX. Word is:

Although the game is still in Closed Alpha, conference attendees will get the first public hands-on with Tribes: Ascend at Booth 333 of QuakeCon, held in Dallas, Texas from August 4th-7th 2011. Attendees can also register to win a limited number of keys to the Tribes: Ascend Closed Beta.

“QuakeCon has been called the Woodstock of gaming and we're thrilled to introduce Tribes: Ascend at this show”, says Todd Harris, Hi-Rez Studios COO. "QuakeCon has always delivered exceptional, competitive multiplayer gaming... for free; and that’s our mission with Tribes: Ascend.”

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

7. Re: Tribes: Ascend at QuakeCon Jul 13, 2011, 23:42 Jackplug

Im yet to be convinced that this game is gonna be any good, still no videos of the maps or gameplay of a game that is due out soon, for me that doesn't sound good.

I got a strong feeling that they are gonna go "surprise!!!", then the community will just laugh and then rip it to pieces. I've got a feeling this game is gonna be just one of them grinding ones, if so then its lost.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo