Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Origin Exclusive Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Edition

Origin now offers preorders of a Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Edition that's exclusive to EA's online service. This includes physical bonuses such as an art book and a lithographic print, as well as in-game items, including several features they say "cant be found anywhere else," like a robot dog companion (thanks Computer and Video Games). Here's the list of bonus content to be included with this version of the sci-fi action/RPG sequel:

Get the ultimate Mass Effect 3 experience with the N7 Digital Deluxe Edition! This exclusive and limited package includes:

• 70-page digital art book featuring hundreds of unique and gorgeous illustrations from the BioWare development team.
  • Limited edition digital Mass Effect comic by Dark Horse Comics, complete with unique cover artwork.
  • Exclusive 4x6 lithographic digital print featuring a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork.

A full collection of in-game content that cant be found anywhere else!

• N7 Arsenal Pack Bring the firepower with the N7 Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol.
  • Normandy Robotic Dog companion
  • Squadmate Alternate Outfit Pack New appearances for your favorite squad members.
  • N7 Hoodie For Commander Shepards casual days on board the Normandy.
  • Relive all the greatest moments of Mass Effect 3 with the digital soundtrack.
  • Display your initiation in the N7 ranks with a collection of forum and social badges, avatars, and perks.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

39. Re: Origin Exclusive Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Edition Jul 10, 2011, 04:16 finga

Yep, I'm going to refuse to play the third iteration of a franchise I love and have been playing for years, all because I might have to set up yet ANOTHER username and password on top of the dozens I have already memorized! That's way too difficult for me, so I'm going to get REALLY ANGRY about it! Because I hate having fun!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo