Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Warcraft Recruit-A-Friend Program Levels Up

Battle.net describes enhancements to Blizzard's World of Warcraft recruit-a-friend program that rewards players for enticing new recruits to take their first hit of this MMORPG. Players will now reap the rewards for this all the way through level 80, earn 30 days of free play for every recruit who upgrades to a full account, get an exclusive flying mount when a recruit passes 60 days of playing time, and more. Thanks Ant.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

1. Re: World of Warcraft Recruit-A-Friend Program Levels Up Jul 8, 2011, 10:56 Darks

Blizz is doing everything they can to get people on their game. They need to be worried about the new Star Wars MMO. Iíve been on the beta for a while now and I absolutely love the game. The fully voiced cut scenes for missionís just kicks ass and makes the game feel more like playing a Single player game.

The questing is fun and non repetitive. This will be the game that causes WOW to lose many subscribers. Bioware has done a really awesome job with the MMO. It does not feel A typical like other MMOs. They are doing things in this MMO that has not been done before. I cannot say what because of the NDA, but itís a fun MMO and Blizzard should be very worried.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo