Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Duke Nukem Forever First Access Demo on June 3rd [Updated]

This trailer from Duke Nukem Forever announces plans to release the first access demo for Gearbox Software's shooter sequel on June 3rd in advance of the game's international release on June 10th and its debut in North America on June 14th. The trailer is narrated by the ever-enthusiastic Randy Pitchford, and plays off the game's delay announcement in revealing the news. The catch is that to qualify for the first access club one must pre-order the game through a participating merchant, as detailed on this page, or (update) by owning the Borderlands: Game of the Year edition (thanks Dirwulf). There's no word at this time on when the demo will be released for all. The embedded version of the trailer follows.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

4. Re: Duke Nukem Forever First Access Demo on June 3rd May 16, 2011, 20:38 Dirwulf

I think if you own Borderlands:GOTY on Steam you get early access as well. I seem to recall this article here before.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/4484/

I DO NOT have the GOTY edition, however, when I look at the cd key, I see a key for DNF.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo