Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Rise of Immortals Beta Key Giveaway

Important! If you are requesting a key, please read the notes at the end of this post to make sure they are still available. We now have keys to distribute for the closed beta testing of Rise of Immortals, the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) in development at Petroglyph Games which uses the same setting as Guardians of Graxia, their fantasy-themed tactical combat game. This follows our surprisingly successful Age of Empires Online giveaway, which has now concluded, and we will take advantage of a few of lessons learned from that promotion to try to make this process as smooth as possible: Therefore all requests for keys should be made by replying to this thread alone, and a key will be sent to the email address associated with your account (to keep things organized, future mentions of the giveaway will point back here). Keys will be distributed on a first-come/first-served basis, and when the supply is exhausted, that will be noted in an update to this post (if you request a key after it states here they are all gone, you will not receive a response). Finally, anyone who wants more than one key can say so in their request, but they will only receive one for now. If we still have keys a week from today, we'll send out extras, once again in the order the requests were received.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

7. Re: Rise of Immortals Beta Key Giveaway May 16, 2011, 15:50 Dirwulf

Yes please  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo