Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

RIFT Patch and Event Plans

The RIFT Website has word that a massive in-game event is coming to Trion's MMORPG beginning on March 30th involving an invasion from the Plane of Death (obviously not piloted by Sully). This will also mark the launch of a new version 1.1 patch for the MMORPG. This page has details, saying "Soon the Endless Court will launch an unprecedented mass invasion. The most terrifying servants of Regulos will lead these hordes into battle: liches, ettins, gravemakers. Alsbeth herself will march through every region of the world, raising dread champions to sow the discord for which she is named. Old enemies will rise and fight for oblivion alongside flesh-crafted colossi from the Plane of Death, until the offensive presses on toward Stillmoor."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

7. Re: RIFT Patch and Event Plans Mar 25, 2011, 23:21 cento

Acleacius wrote on Mar 25, 2011, 21:35:
What's the server situation, is it possible to find a low to medium population or is there an official Blue Sever? It really kills the fun when 20 people are trying to get THE widgets, from 5 nodes that only spawn every 10 minutes.

They keep updating to make quests more group friendly. And since grouping is so quick and painless...

Seriously, I am one of those players that mostly solos even in MMOs, but as long as you are flagged for public grouping, it is a swift motion to join any group in progress, all share credit for whatever quest mob you are all trying to kill, and then immediately part company, all seamlessly.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo