Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steam Video Recording Nears, Mobile Steam Possible

A post on the Steam Users' Forums recaps a visit to the Valve offices by Political Gamer, who posts revelations of some of Valve's future plans, an audio interview with Robin Walker, and photos of some of what he experienced. He says that Steam will get a video recorder "very soon," Valve is looking to expand Steam onto the iOS/Android platform, and the next class-specific video from Team Fortress 2 will be "Meet the Medic," which he describes as one of the best in the series. Thanks PC Gamer.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

22. Re: Steam Video Recording Nears, Mobile Steam Possible Mar 22, 2011, 19:17 killer_roach

Verno wrote on Mar 22, 2011, 15:23:
That's for UVerse, the DSL caps will be 150GB IIRC and caps in general really aren't reasonable in the first place considering the rest of the world manages just fine without them for the most part. It's simple greed and nothing more.

Most of the rest of the world has data caps as well... although in some areas they're more implicit than explicit.

Also, it'd be an uphill climb to get to 150GB of transfer a month on 1.5-3Mbit DSL, but maybe that's just me. (Regardless, am a bit worried about approaching the cap for U-Verse, as I'm on an 18Mbit connection)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo