Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dragon Age II Patch

The BioWare Social Network now offers the official version of the recently beta tested patch for the Windows and Mac editions of Dragon Age II, which will update the action/RPG sequel to version 1.01. The patch is available on this page and mirrored on AtomicGamer, Gamer's Hell, Strategy Informer, The Patches Scrolls, and Worthplaying. They also note that they are looking into other things that need addressing, saying: "BioWare and the Dragon Age II team are continuing to investigate and work on fixing issues for all platforms. When we have information about the next patch we will let everyone know." The notes for this patch follow.

• Fixed save game issues on single core machines
  • Fixed game asking for non-existent drives
  • Fixed release control issues where some players were unable to unlock correctly
  • Fixed a Steam-specific issue related to VO not playing after switching languages

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

17. Re: Dragon Age II Patch Mar 17, 2011, 20:58 SmyTTor

Well, Win7 on a Phenom 955BE and a CF 5770 kept crashing every hour or so. I removed a 5770 and it still crashed. Tried it on a GT 440 and it crashed. I tried my old 9800 GTX and it didn't crashed. Hmmm. CF 5770 is now working fine What has fixed the crashing? Not using DX11. All the other DX11 games I have operate just peachy.

I'm not the only one, according to the Bioware forums. Seems simple enough to narrow down what needs to be worked on, especially since this is supposedly one of the vaunted PC specific features that prove this isn't just a console port.

EDIT: Missed a line.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo