Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

DICE: PC Battlefield 3 Getting "Special Effort"

A tweet by David Goldfarb answers a question posed to DICE's lead designer on Battlefield 3 about whether their upcoming military shooter sequel will be a PC exclusive, harkening back to the old days when there were AAA shooters that were not released on consoles. David debunks this exclusivity rumor, but does say the PC edition is receiving "special effort," saying: "it will not be exclusive. We are putting special effort into the pc version, even for us, it's extraordinary."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

24. Re: DICE: PC Battlefield 3 Getting Jan 3, 2011, 13:26 Soulburner

4D-Boxing wrote on Jan 3, 2011, 10:52:
We will see Dice.

On a side note, there was a story about no DX9 support. If this is not exclusive and consoles are DX9...

Unless consoles run a DX10?!
The Xbox 360 is kind of like a DX9.5 (has features of DX9 and DX10) and PS3 is OpenGL ES.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo