Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Bad Company 2 Stats

The Battlefield Blog has an update on issues that are being reported with stats collection for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam on all platforms. Here's word:

Regarding the stats issues that have been occuring for some players on PS3, Xbox 360 and the PC Platform, here is an update on the issue.

The stats databases are being overloaded for the platforms since Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 are hugely popular with a lot of players playing online at the same time.

What is noteworthy though, is that although players seem to be losing their unlocks and rank progression, the stats are however logged on our side which means that no rank progressions or unlocks will be lost. It also means that whatever stats you achieve in your current game, will be added to your stats after a few hours. For more information regarding the issue, this background post will probably rid you of some questions.

We are working on a permanent solution and to resolve this issue and we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

5. Re: On Bad Company 2 Stats Dec 30, 2010, 03:54 Arithon

There's a problem with the stats? I hadn't noticed..  

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo