Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Harpoon – Ultimate Edition

Matrix Games now offers sales of Larry Bond's Harpoon – Ultimate Edition, a re-bundling of the long-running naval strategy series. Word is: "This comprehensive bundle, unlike any that has previously been released for Harpoon on the computer, represents a digital history and 'Collector's Edition' of Harpoon that every Harpoon gamer will want to have on their shelf for years to come." Those who have purchased previous Harpoon collections will be given the opportunity to remedy their recklessness, as they say owners of Harpoon 3 Advanced Naval Warfare or Harpoon Commander’s Edition are entitled to a $25.00 USD discount on the new package. Here's more:

To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Harpoon and give fans who enjoy playing the older versions a great archival edition, Harpoon – Ultimate Edition includes more than 20 previous releases of Computer Harpoon including Harpoon 3 v3.63 and Harpoon Classic. This allows players who have databases or scenarios tied to these older versions to continue to enjoy them for years to come, and it will also allow new players who purchase the Ultimate Edition access to this rich older content.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Harpoon – Ultimate Edition Nov 4, 2010, 13:37 JoeNapalm

Yeah, kids these days with their Eyepads and broadbands, texting on the Twitter.

I think I still have Harpoon kicking around here, somewhere...I also doubt that I still have the brains to play it. Too senile, probably.

"Now where did I put that missile boat?"

-Jn-
City of Brass Expatriate

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo