Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Temple of Elemental Evil on GOG.com

GOG.com announces they are now offering The Temple of Elemental Evil via digital distribution, free of DRM. Here's word:

The Temple of Elemental Evil is a role-playing game based upon the famous Greyhawk adventure and created by now-defunct Troika Games. The story revolves around the rise of evil in the once peaceful and prosper city of Hommlet. The sudden appearance of evil forces seems to be originating from the once defeated and sealed Temple of Elemental Evil. The history likes to repeat and it's up to you and your party to not allow it happen again.

The game allows you to create a party, of up to 5 adventurers and up to three NPCs, and chose the party's alignment which will affect the plot and choices it makes throughout the game. The developers used a turn-based combat system which was acknowledged by many gamers as the most faithful representation of the pen-and-paper D&D 3.5 rules in a computer game. If you're a true D&D fan you can't miss this creation from true D&D fans.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Re: The Temple of Elemental Evil on GOG.com Oct 13, 2010, 22:04 Fausticle

I loved this game. I must have wrapped it half Dozen times. Very fun.

Not to be confused with the extremely UN-FUN Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor. That game was a piece of shit.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo