Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gold - The Ball

Tripwire Interactive announces The Ball is gold, and this first-person action/adventure/puzzler from Swedish developer Teotl Studios will be released on October 26 through Steam and eastern European retailers, with availability from other digital distributors and retail stores to follow "soon after." They say Steam pre-purchases will get underway on October 18, and those who make this advance commitment that also own The Killing Floor will get a bonus of the hero from The Ball as a playable character for Tripwire's zombie shooter. "We are really happy to see The Ball get a full commercial launch. It is the first UDK-based game to get into stores and the previews show just how much a group of talented developers can achieve with the toolset," said Mark Rein, Vice President of Epic Games. "Like previous success stories from the Make Something Unreal contest, such as Red Orchestra, it is a highly-polished standalone product and a great fun game, too! This is a great example of why we put the effort into supporting the community with the UDK and the MSU contest."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

5. Re: Gold - The Ball Oct 5, 2010, 18:48 RaZ0r!

I'm sold.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo