Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Bill Roper Leaves Cryptic

The Champions Online Website has news that Bill Roper is leaving Cryptic Studios. Bill explains: "Over the past few months my entrepreneurial spirit has become restless, and Iíve made the difficult decision to move on and look for new opportunities." He leaves saying he will continue to play the games that Cryptic develops, and offers a thank you sir, may I have another for all the ass kickings he's received over the years: "Thank you all for both the support and the kicks in the ass that have pushed me to constantly evaluate and grow." Thanks Big Download.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

10. Re: Bill Roper Leaves Cryptic Aug 16, 2010, 23:58 Ruffiana

ColoradoHoudini wrote on Aug 16, 2010, 22:25:
So.. Champions Online.. failure or marginal victory or what?
Everything I have read/seen on it says it failed, and his name was attached to it.. so....

Bill Roper had very little influence over Champions at launch. By the time he was on board, that ship had already set its course.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo